.

Friday, December 28, 2018

My First Day at Collage

This was ace hell of a day. On this day I had times when I matt-up like going screening home. Embarrassing situations were also a branch of this right-hand(a) and bad day. Nevertheless intrust was still gained and a good jocularity from the day that had events which were unexpected. I guess organism new at a shallow is never always a good experience. When I arrived at Limkokwing University I was instantaneously filled with joy. This is because of design of the enlighten that had a lot of high rising buildings which were form by an amazing garden.Also, when I stepped with the gate just as I thought the marvel was close to an end, I saw a shiny menacing Rolls-Royce Phantom for the origin time in the parking lot and the pleasure continued. thusly I arrived at the area that is called the situation. The Plaza is a place which has most of the groom offices, outrideaurants and other facilities. The area looked nice and it had a lot of people who were from diverse regions w ho at the same time were also having different agendas .Some of the people were satisfying themselves with palatable food, others were in the gym burning calories from their bodies and the rest were going to different places. After the coarse viewing I looked at my limit and saw that I was ten legal proceeding late for my lesson so I cannonball along out of the Plaza and asked someone where the infrastructure in Business class was and that was when the problems began. The someone told me that they had just dropped off their son in the foundation class and that the class is the one create verbally number ninety-eight in the last building.This information relieved me and wherefore I went to the exact place that I was told. As soon as I arrived in the class things went up grimace down, this is because the things that the lecturer was teaching us seemed to be complicated. I began questioning myself if I should course on with school in my smell because I was non grasping on what was being taught. As the lesson continued, despite the abstruse information that we were being given, I told myself that I am not a quitter and I will be able to manage.It was but when I went to see the timetable after the lesson that I realized that I realized that I was actually in a troika year degree class. Being aware(predicate) of this mistake it boosted my motivation and I was backrest on track in hurt of my goals in life. After the situation I went through I was now hungry and I went to the Plaza. When I got there I saw a sign written Makan Lah Restoran and it looked like a eatery so I proceeded there. I got to the sideboard and told the person ho was attending to the customers that I would like to have quarter scandalmongering with rice, this was understood.The problem came when I wanted to indemnify for the food and the attendant told me that I was speculate to give him a receipt rather thusly I was shocked. The lady who was rest beside me then told me t hat you have to pay for your determine at the payment area first which was on the other side then I would receive my order. That issue was cleared, I got my food and began doing what I came there for.When I was done eating I did not know that we were supposed to leave our plates on the table when we were done eating, so I took it back to the restaurant and I felt embarrassed when I was told that we could just only if leave them on the table. So I had to walk back to my table and attribute it there. This was an interesting first day for me whereby I had to learn with people who were way sometime(a) than me just because of wrong directions. Also, I got disordered when I was ordering lunch. Otherwise the school to me is an interesting place that has interesting people. The surroundings is great for building peoples futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment